Member Info & Benefits
The Organization for Festival & Event People
From giant outdoor festivals to intimate charity fundraisers, special events play a unique and vibrant role in Oregon life. Their impact on tourism and local economies is undeniable, but equally important is the sense of community that events can build.
The Oregon Festivals & Events Association is designed to make life easier for event people of all kinds. OFEA is composed of event producers, sponsors, entertainers, volunteers, vendors and suppliers from throughout the state. Together, we share information, resources and contacts to make our events more successful.
If you produce events, supply events, entertain at events, go to events ... Join us!
Members CONNECT – One of the favorite benefits of membership is connecting to industry experts and those that share your challenges and passion! You are not alone – whether an all-volunteer organization, non-profit or corporation – membership in the OFEA has benefits for you.
- Member Directory a listing that works like your own website.
- Members listings are maximized through Search Engine Optimization keeping you at the top of searches for services and events.
- Visitors to your listing can email reminders, set up an automated notice about your event, print a flyer or poster or post to their own social networks - And they do!
- Control at your fingertips – Your member dashboard allows you to post and promote your events or services, update/add details, photos and upload video content. Add or remove people authorized to work on your behalf – so much more!
- Internal social media tool so you can connect with hundreds of other members and network, share needs and wants or promote services
- À la carte options to purchase additional promotion such as expanded listings and banner ads!
Ambassador level membership is FREE! (with 5 area memberships or $500)
- provide the conduit between community members and the Oregon Festivals & Events Association.
- help coordinate resources available from OFEA for their membership team.
- work with OFEA to bring in 5 members from their area, and in exchange will receive their membership free.
- receive full and enhanced benefits, and act as the liaison to their 5 members on behalf of the OFEA.
- receive one banner ad to run for 6 months
- assist the OFEA in maintaining communication with festivals & events in their group.
- maintain contact with their local organizers and provide a unified voice for the area.
The Ambassador has the option of sponsoring in their own team of members by paying the annual membership dues on their behalf, or having each pay their own.
All members under the ambassador will receive full benefits and be recognized independently as a member of the OFEA.
The intent of this new level is to increase outreach, bring local communities together as a unit, provide the resources and connections to those across the state producing events and festivals.
Member Scholarships & Financial Assistance
OFEA offers an annual membership dues scholarship for small events and organizations. This program is directed at start-up or organizations that are in reorganization or have suffered recent financial hardship. The purpose is to provide valuable support through membership in the OFEA. Recipients are required to contribute 4 hours of service in exchange for their membership in each year granted. Applications are accepted at any time of the year, and will be awarded based on need, potential to sustain membership in the future, and funds available. Funds for this scholarship are supplied by our generous supplier members.