Miss our Reopening Your Event in the Time of COVID Webinar with Green Cactus. No worries, you can watch it here and we have links to all the resources used in the webinar.
Additional Webinar Resources
General Guide: Live Event Risk Analysis & Risk Mitigation During the Time of COVID-19
Reopening Guide: Created by the Event Safety Alliance
Top 6 Things to Consider when Getting Ready to Reopen: Article by Erin Regrutto
Risk Analysis Template: Download to help analyze risks for your event
State of the Industry Webinar
Oregon Festivals and Events Association Presents an expert panel discussing time sensitive information related to Sponsorship, Ticketing, Event Insurance, Communications, and more in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Big thank you to Michael Bleau with Event Hub for his help organizing and moderating.
- Jill Ingalls, Executive Director, OFEA - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Ingalls, Ingalls & Associates - email@example.com
- Teresa Stas, Director and CEO of Green Cactus Sponsorship Agency - Teresa@GreenCactusCA.com
- Joseph Allison, Delapoor Kid, P.C. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelsey Balensifer Event Coordinator, Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce - email@example.com
- Nancy Rohde, Account Executive at JD Full-whiler Company Insurance - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Bledsoe, Waterfront Events Manager, Portland Rose Festival Foundation - email@example.com
- Ryan Kintz, Founder & CEO at Afton Tickets - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Survive COVID-19 as a Small Business or Event Organizer
Today I cover the best action steps small businesses and event organizers can take in order to ensure long time survival of your business or event during this COVID-19 crisis. Including how to suspend your loan and credit card payments, apply for SBA Disaster Relief funding, an alternative to being forced to layoff your employees, and more.
COVID-19 has been devastating for most small businesses. But for event organizers, promoters, music venues, and entities in the live events industry – COVID-19 has been a complete “show stopper.” Tens of thousands of live events have been shut down by the government and nobody knows how long the live events ban will last.
DISCLAIMER: This article does not constitute legal advice or tax advice. Each state agency has different requirements and terms. Please check with your attorney, accountant, and your state specific agencies. These are suggestions only. Afton Tickets is no in way guaranteeing any specific outcome with these suggestions and tips.
Additional resource links related to Covid-19:
- SBA Disaster Relief Programs: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- Partnership Sales Right Now https://eventhub.net/eventhub-blog/index.php/2020/03/23/sponsor-sales-w-canceled-events-because-of-coronavirus/
- How Sponsors are Responding Right Now amongst-covid-19-crisisresponding-to-live-events-post/how-are-sponsors-https://www.greencactusca.com/
- How to Survive Covid 19 https://aftontickets.com/blog/how-to-survive-covid-19-as-a-small-business-or-event-organizer/
- Tips for your Employees https://aftontickets.com/blog/tips-for-your-employees-on-how-to-financially-survive-the-covid-19-crisis/
- What to do about Ticket Refunds https://aftontickets.com/blog/what-to-do-about-ticket-refunds-during-covid-19/