- Members CONNECT – One of the favorite benefits of membership is connecting to industry experts and those that share your challenges and passion! You are not alone – whether an all-volunteer organization, non-profit or corporation – membership in the OFEA has benefits for you.
- Website Features for Members:
- Member Directory a listing that works like your own website
- Members listings are maximized through Search Engine Optimization keeping you at the top of searches for services and events.
- Visitors to your listing can email reminders, set up an automated notice about your event, print a flyer or poster or post to their own social networks - And they do!
- Control at your fingertips – Your member dashboard allows you to post and promote your events or services, update add details, photos and upload video content. Add or remove people authorized to work on your behalf – so much more!
- Internal social media tool so you can connect with hundreds of other members and network, share needs and wants or promote services
- Al à carte options to purchase additional promotion such as expanded listings and banner ads!
- Social Media and Digital networking
- Post your event to the website and it will share on the Oregon Festivals & Events Association Facebook Page!
- FESTEVENTFUL is our monthly electronic newsletter – featuring articles, tools, announcements, solutions and ideas!
- THE Conference for Festivals & Events is 2+ full days annually in March. This conference is KNOWN for amazing content, great networking and fun. Best of all you will return home full of ideas and tools to be more successful!
- 20 breakout sessions including free legal advice for festivals & events and internet marketing = more on the website
- Keynotes and motivational topics
- Entertainment showcases and trade show of suppliers
- Annual auction and OVATION! Awards Celebration
- Workshops and training – we come to you! Several times each year we travel around the state to deliver workshops and training to you. In 2015 we’ll visit Seaside, Tualatin, Medford, Pendleton and Baker City! Let us know if you want to host a training in your community! Affordable, Valuable!
- We work to help you be more successful!
- Recognition is important! The Annual OVATION! Awards feature notable festivals & events across the state of Oregon. Winning an OVATION! Comes with news release coverage and promotion, plus adds value to your event or program.
There are more benefits and levels below:
Industry Membership - $100 per year -
Regular membership – organization or business is listed on website in the Directory. Free event listings – bolded. Discounts on all programs and services.
Enhanced Membership - $175 per year
Includes all regular benefits plus:
- Bolded Directory listing
- Hot deals (web promotions for the public)
- Membership marketplace (post want ads, items for sale or services)
- Job postings (visible to public and members)
Ambassador level membership is FREE! (with 5 area memberships) (or $500)
- provide the conduit between community members and the Oregon Festivals & Events Association.
- help coordinate resources available from OFEA for their membership team.
- work with OFEA to bring in 5 members from their area, and in exchange will receive their membership free.
- receive full and enhanced benefits, and act as the liaison to their 5 members on behalf of the OFEA.
- receive one banner ad to run for 6 months
- assist the OFEA in maintaining communication with festivals & events in their group.
- maintain contact with their local organizers and provide a unified voice for the area.
The Ambassador has the option of sponsoring in their own team of members by paying the annual membership dues on their behalf, or having each pay their own.
All members under the ambassador will receive full benefits and be recognized independently as a member of the OFEA.
The intent of this new level is to increase outreach, bring local communities together as a unit, provide the resources and connections to those across the state producing events and festivals.