Oregon Garden BrewCamp
June 15-17, 2018
The Oregon Garden located at 879 W Main Street, Silverton, OR 97381.
You're invited to the 14th Annual Oregon Garden BrewCamp
BREWCAMP is outdoors at The Oregon Garden—SPEND THE WEEKEND! Three days of incredible music on 2 stages with camping and beer tasting with some of the best craft breweries in the country. BREWCAMP (formerly the Oregon Garden Brew Fest) is the perfect way to kick off an Oregon Summer and celebrate Father’s Day weekend!
2018 Festival Highlights
• Three days of craft beer tasting featuring 60+ top breweries pouring 120 + craft beers, ciders, and meads as well as a new wine tasting area;
• Three days of nonstop music on TWO STAGES, campfire concerts and more
• Tent and RV Camping at the beautiful Oregon Garden – a stunning 80 acre botanical garden in Silverton, Oregon;
• Outdoor Activities/Workshops for all ages including guided and self-guided tours of The Oregon Garden;
• Delicious food from local vendors
• BrewCamp Market featuring artisan goods, clothes, and art;
• Family Friendly Festival open to all ages.
Your Best Buy? Spend the Weekend! Purchase a full access 3-day pass and add onsite tent or RV camping.
Festival tickets start at $45 and camping starts at $125. Each festival ticket includes a shatterproof tasting glass and 5 tasting tickets. View all of the ticket options here: http://brewcampfest.com/tickets/
Spend the night with our special package! This includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- BrewCamp admission for one day for each guest on reservation
- Shatterproof glass for each guest
- 5 tasting tickets for each guest
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
- Breakfast the next morning